How to prepare Pork Hotpot With Potatoes And Veggies?
Buy Product(s): Hot Pot | Spanish Duroc Pork Collar Hot Pot Slices
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 2 hrs
- 900g Lean pork collar or shoulder joint cut into large cubes
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 Onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 parsnips, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 large sprigs freshly chopped sage
- 150ml sweet fruity ale
- 2 white turnips, peeled and sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 160°C Fan/ Gas Mark 4.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and pork, and brown on all sides. Add parsnips, sage and ale. Season.
- Transfer to a large oven-proof casserole dish. Top with turnip and potato slices and dot with butter.
- Cover with a lid or foil and cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove the lid and continue to cook for the final 30 minutes.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Love Pork for the recipe link https://www.lovepork.co.uk/recipes/pork-hotpot-with-potatoes-and-veggies/