Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Pork Collar/Shoulder Rindless Steak
Preparation Time: 2 hrs
Cooking Time: 1 hrs 40 mins
- 1kg Chilled Shoulder Butt (cut into 2 inches)
- 100g Chopped carrots
- 100g Chopped onions
- 100g Chopped celery
- 200g Chopped apples
- 300g Brown mushrooms (cut into halves)
- 1 tin Tomato paste (170g)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 200ml Red wine
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 500ml Chicken stock
- 2 Bay leaves
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sear and brown Chilled Shoulder Butt in a Dutch oven pot heat with olive oil. Season to taste with salted and pepper. Set seared pork shoulder aside.
- In the same pot sauté onions, carrots and celery. Add in brown mushrooms and chopped apples, sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, Worcestershire, plain flour, salt and pepper to taste.
- Deglaze the pot with 200ml red wine.
- Add the seared pork shoulder back to the pot and mix well.
- Add 500ml chicken stock and 2 bay leaves.
- Bring to boil and cover the pot with lid, place the Dutch oven pot in a 160 °C oven and cook for 1.5 hours.
- Serve once pork shoulder becomes tender.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank the MEATMEN for the recipe link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhcXbh7vDAs&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.