How to Prepare Prawn Pasta?
Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch Premium Australian X-large Tiger Prawns
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 200g linguine or spaghetti
- 25g butter
- 200g raw peeled prawn, preferably tiger prawns
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100ml white wine
- squeeze lemon juice
- small handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat a small knob of the butter in a frying pan. When it starts to sizzle, add the prawns and fry for 1 min until they start to change colour. Add the garlic and sizzle for 1 min more, splash in the wine, then bring to the boil. Swirl in the rest of the butter, season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice, and then stir in the chopped parsley.
- When the pasta is just cooked, drain and toss through the prawns. Divide the pasta between 2 bowls, pour over any excess sauce and serve straightaway.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank BBC Good Food for the recipe link https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/special-prawn-pasta