AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE ROAST or
NZ PREMIUM GRASS-FED RIBEYE ROAST
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 2 hrs
- 1 (5-pound) boneless beef rib eye roast
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse Kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic (pressed)
- Gather ingredients.
- Put a seasoned cast iron skillet in the oven. Preheat the oven to 500 F.
- Combine the black pepper, salt, and garlic; rub all over the roast.
- Carefully, with potholders or oven mitts, remove the skillet to a metal rack. Put the roast in the skillet.
- Return the skillet to the oven and roast at 500 F for 25 minutes. Reduce the heat to 325 F and continue roasting for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the roast reaches 130 F to 140 F for rare to medium-rare on a thermometer or oven probe inserted into the centre of the meat.
- Remove from the oven, tent loosely with foil, and let the roast rest for 20 minutes.
- Carve and serve.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.