How to prepare Roast Leg of Lamb With Chile-garlic Sauce?
Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed Boneless Lamb Leg Roasts
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 (1-pound) boneless leg of lamb, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare the lamb, sprinkle lamb evenly with 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place lamb on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 21 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of roast registers 120°. Place lamb on a cutting board; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before slicing
- To prepare sauce, combine sambal oelek and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) with a mortar and pestle; grind into a fine paste. Slowly drizzle oil into sambal mixture, stirring until thoroughly combined. Serve sauce with lamb.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank My recipes for the recipe link https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/roast-leg-of-lamb-with-chile-garlic-sauce