Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed 2 Lamb Racks Cap Off Frenched
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 1 rack of lamb, well-trimmed
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme, chopped
- 75g breadcrumbs
- Knob of butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon good quality mustard
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Place in the preheated oven for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, make up the topping - combine the herbs, breadcrumbs, seasoning, and butter and mix well.
- After 10 minutes remove the lamb from the oven. Spread the mustard over the top of the lamb. Spoon on the herb and breadcrumb mixture and press well onto the lamb.
- Place it back in the oven and roast for another 25 minutes. Allow sitting for 5-10 minutes before carving into single cutlets.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Bord Bia - Irish Food Board for the recipe link https://www.bordbia.ie/recipes/lamb-recipes/roast-rack-of-lamb-with-herb-crust/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.