How to prepare Roast Rack of Lamb with Herb Crust?
Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed 2 Lamb Racks Cap Off Frenched
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 1 rack of lamb, well-trimmed
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme, chopped
- 75g breadcrumbs
- Knob of butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon good quality mustard
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Place in the preheated oven for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, make up the topping - combine the herbs, breadcrumbs, seasoning, and butter and mix well.
- After 10 minutes remove the lamb from the oven. Spread the mustard over the top of the lamb. Spoon on the herb and breadcrumb mixture and press well onto the lamb.
- Place it back in the oven and roast for another 25 minutes. Allow sitting for 5-10 minutes before carving into single cutlets.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Bord Bia - Irish Food Board for the recipe link https://www.bordbia.ie/recipes/lamb-recipes/roast-rack-of-lamb-with-herb-crust/