Buy Product(s): US Premium Guinness Beer Brats
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 16 chipolatas (try chorizo ones for a bit of chilli heat)
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 600ml chicken stock
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained
- 75g butter, cubed
- Small pack parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- 2 lemons, zested
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Gently heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the sausages all over until brown, then remove and set aside. Add the onion to the pan and fry for 5-10 mins until golden and soft, then add the celery, garlic and rosemary, and cook for 2 mins more. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 mins, then add the sausages back to the pan along with the butter beans. Simmer for 8 mins, and then stir in the butter, parsley and lemon zest. Ladle into bowls and serve to pipe hot with lots of chunky bread.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank BBC Good Food for the recipe link is https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/sausage-butter-bean-stew
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.