How to prepare Seared Salmon with a Merry Mango Salsa?
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5mins
- 6 x 220g Norwegian salmon fillets with skin
- Salt and pepper and also a scattering of chilli flakes per fillet
- 1 tsp. coconut oil for searing
- For the mango salsa:
- 2 firm ripe mangoes cubed
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- Zest of a lime as well as the juice of 2
- 1 level tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. organic olive oil
- To make the salsa add the components into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Season the fillets while using salt pepper and chilli flakes.
- Heat a whopping bottomed frying pan until sizzling hot.
- Add the organic olive oil and in batches fry the salmon skin side up in batches for a few minutes.
- Turnover and fry your skin side for 3 minutes or until your skin layer is nice and crisp.
- Remove through the pan and set on to a platter and serve with all the mango salsa plus a selection of salad greens of your liking.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Gordon Ramsay for the recipe link is https://chefgordonramsayrecipe.com/seared-salmon-with-a-merry-mango-salsa/