Buy Product(s): US PREMIUM BEEF RIB FINGERS
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 3 hours
- ~1.5kg boneless beef short ribs cut into ~2cm pieces
- 2 cups of red wine
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 white carrot, cut into triangular chunks in 1.5cm piece
- some thyme leaves
- pepper and salt
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Mix the short ribs with flour in a big bowl.
- Heat some oil in a casserole, then put the mixed short ribs over high heat until all browned, it takes around 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and chicken stock, turn to simmer heat after boiled.
- Cover with lid and over low heat until the beef is tender, it takes around 2-2.5 hours.
- Add in the carrots, thyme and ginger. Continue to cover with lid and low heat in about 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and prepare and ready to serve!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.