How to prepare Easy Baked Confit Duck Leg?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 confit duck leg
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-2 large potatoes, peeled cut into pieces (about 1 inch)
- Let the duck leg rest in room temperature for 30 minutes
- Use paper towel to dry the duck leg
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree
- Put the duck leg on baking tray with skin side face up, put potatoes, onions & rosemary next to duck leg so that the duck oil will cover potatoes when baking
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Rest for 5 minutes and ready to serve!