FRENCH DUCK LEGS SKIN-ON (2 PIECES)
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 confit duck leg
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-2 large potatoes, peeled cut into pieces (about 1 inch)
- Let the duck leg rest in room temperature for 30 minutes
- Use paper towel to dry the duck leg
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree
- Put the duck leg on baking tray with skin side face up, put potatoes, onions & rosemary next to duck leg so that the duck oil will cover potatoes when baking
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Rest for 5 minutes and ready to serve!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.