Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grass-Fed Striploin Steaks
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 4 hrs 30 mins
- 2 lb sirloin steak(905 g), or boneless beef chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth(240 mL)
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce(120 mL)
- ¼ cup brown sugar(55 g)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- white rice, cooked, for serving
- In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and brown sugar.
- Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, whisk together cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Pour into the crockpot, add the broccoli and gently stir to combine.
- Cover with lid and cook 30 minutes to cook broccoli and thicken the sauce.
- Serve with warm white rice.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.