OCEAN CATCH CANADIAN BONELESS SKIN-ON SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET, SASHIMI GRADE (4 PIECES, 400G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins / Serving: 4
1 Pack x OCEAN CATCH CANADIAN BONELESS SKIN-ON SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET, SASHIMI GRADE (4 PIECES, 400G)
Salt & pepper , to season
3 tablespoons lemon juice , divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
8 cloves garlic , finely chopped or minced
4 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian parsley leaves , divided
Lemon slices of half a lemon
1. Pat dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel. Season all over with salt, pepper. Squeeze 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over each filet, & rub all the flavour in.
2. Heat the olive in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon filets flesh side down, pressing them lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until crispy & golden.
3. Flip & sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes. Add in the butter, chopped garlic, 3 tablespoons of parsley, remaining lemon juice & lemon slices. 4. Stir the butter & garlic around each filet.
5. Continue to cook the salmon for a further 1-2 minutes, or until salmon reaches desired doneness. (The butter will begin to brown slightly.) Taste test & season with salt & pepper to your tastes, & add more lemon juice if desired.
6. Garnish with the remaining parsley & drizzle the butter over each filet.
Serve immediately ideal with a fresh green salad.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.