Australian Premium Huon Salmon Whole Fillet Skin-On
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Serving: 4
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt & pepper , to season
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice , divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic , finely chopped or minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian parsley leaves , divided
- Lemon slices of half a lemon
- Pat dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel. Season all over with salt, pepper. Squeeze 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over each filet, & rub all the flavour in.
- Heat the olive in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon filets flesh side down, pressing them lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until crispy & golden.
- Flip & sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes. Add in the butter, chopped garlic, 3 tablespoons of parsley, remaining lemon juice & lemon slices. Stir the butter & garlic around each filet.
- Continue to cook the salmon for a further 1-2 minutes, or until salmon reaches desired doneness. (The butter will begin to brown slightly.) Taste test & season with salt & pepper to your tastes, & add more lemon juice if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley & drizzle the butter over each filet.
- Serve immediately ideal with a fresh green salad.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.