HOW TO PREPARE SPECIAL CHICKEN BREAST WITH SCALLOP IN CREAMY SAUCE?
https://bit.ly/3lkXG7X / https://bit.ly/36HINEt
Preparation Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4/6
- 2 x EU HORMONE FREE CHICKEN BREASTS (SKINLESS & BONELESS, 1KG)
- 1x AUSTRALIAN OCEAN CATCH SCALLOPS (20/40 PER 300G) | NEW
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt & pepper. Add chicken & scallops in batches; shake to coat. In a large pan, saute chicken & scallops in oil until lightly browned. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In the pan drippings, saute mushrooms & onion. Add wine or broth. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 2 tablespoons. Combine cornstarch, cream and tarragon until blended; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook & stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Spoon over chicken and scallops. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°