How to Prepare Tiger Prawns in Garlic Butter?
OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN X-LARGE TIGER PRAWNS (6-8 PRAWNS PER 1LB|454G, 14CM LONG)
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 1lbs raw tiger prawns defrosted
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Rinse the prawns, remove their heads & leave them to drain.
- Heat the butter & oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic & fry over a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lime rind and juice to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute more.
- Add the prawns & cook them for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove them from the heat, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Note: Cook the prawns in a large frying pan that can be taken directly to the table.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week.
Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office.
We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.