Buy Product(s): Fresh Australian Premium Huon Salmon Whole Fillet Skin On
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 2 tablespoons smoked chipotle powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed smoked red chilli
- 1 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more for the baking dish
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 small thai chilli finely sliced
- 3 shallots minced
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh ginger
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind puree
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 3 lb whole salmon fillet*
- 1 lime sliced into thin slices
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Extra sliced chillies
- Cilantro leaves
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small saucepan add all the ingredients except the fish and the garnishes.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 10 minutes until fragrant and resembles a glaze.
- Place the salmon on an oiled foil pan or foiled sheet pan.
- Pour the glaze over the fish making sure to spread the glaze evenly and covering all the nooks and crannies. Make sure to cover both sides of the fish.*
- Place into the oven COVERED for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, uncover the fish and allow to finish cooking and brown up. Do NOT THROW away the foil.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, tented with foil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and lime zest if desired. Serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Girl and the Kitchen for the recipe link https://girlandthekitchen.com/whole-roasted-salmon-foil-sweet-chili-garlic-glaze/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.