AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE ROAST (SCOTCH FILLET, MS 2+, 2KG) | BUY BULK 5% OFF
AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE MINI ROAST OR SUPER-THICK STEAK (SCOTCH FILLET, MS 2+, 1KG, ~7CM THICKNESS) | 3% OFF
Preparation Time: 45mins
Cooking Time: 6 hours
- 3-pound bone-in beef ribeye roast
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoons dried celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic powder
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 quart beef stock (low-sodium if using store-bought)
- 2 egg whites
- Generously season the beef with kosher salt and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour (and up to 12 hours).
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 132°F (55.5°C).
- Place beef in a large Ziplock or vacuum bag, seal, and place in the water bath. Set the timer for six hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 218°C. Remove the beef from the bag, reserving the cooking liquid, and pat dry.
- Whisk together the peppercorns, celery seeds, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Brush top and sides of roast with egg white, season with salt, and coat with spice mixture
- Place beef on a sheet ban with baking rack and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is dark golden brown. Remove the roast from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- While the roast rests, in a large sauce pan, bring the sous vide cooking liquid and beef stock to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until reduced by half. Skim off and discard any solids that float to the top.
- Carve the roast, trimming off the rib bones and slicing into six equal portions.
- Serve with beef jus.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Jeff Akin (Feed Me Creative) from Anovaculinary.com for the recipe, link is https://recipes.anovaculinary.com/recipe/print/sous-vide-prime-rib
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.