Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 12 mins
- 3 Barramundi Fillets about 4 ounces each
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (used Clarified butter for Whole30 and Paleo)
- 1- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- Small bunch of fresh basil (can also used 3/4 tsp of dried basil)
- Coat the barramundi with canola oil, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper, and place in a heated non stick skillet over medium high heat . Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the fillets are lightly browned. Move to a serving dish and keep warm while you make the sauce.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat and gently cook the garlic in the butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and fresh basil.
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve immediately.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Carol from thegardeningcook.com for the recipe, link is https://thegardeningcook.com/barramundi-with-lemon-butter-sauce/