Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch Premium Alaska Greenland Halibut Boneless And Skin-on Fillet
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 halibut fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large shallow dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add fillets, 2 at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, cook fillets in butter over medium heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3-4 minutes on each side.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste of Home for the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/blackened-halibut/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.