EU PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS BEEF BONE MARROW (2 HALVES PER PACK, 750G) | NEW
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 18 mins
- 3 x beef marrow bones, sliced in half horizontally
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon baby capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Micro sorrel to decorate
- 10cm/4inch section of rye or wholemeal sourdough loaf, trimmed of the crusts
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 230C/450F and line a baking tray with parchment. Place the 6 marrow bones cut side up and roast for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice up the bread into 2cm/3/4inch batons and toast lightly under a grill.
- Mix the chives, parsley, capers and lemon juice in a small bowl. When the marrow has finished cooking, divide the herb mixture among the six bones on top. Decorate with sorrel leaves and serve with the toast fingers with small spoons. One split marrow bone should provide enough topping for one toast finger.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank notquitenigella.com for the recipe, link is https://www.notquitenigella.com/2017/05/24/bone-marrow-toast/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.