Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch US Lobster Tails
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 raw lobster tail
- 1 T olive oil
- 1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 T garlic butter (recipe below)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened at room temp)
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Using kitchen shears or scissors, carefully cut vertically down the centre of the lobster tail until you reach the last horizontal line before the "fanned" part of the tail
- Gently, separate the meat from the shell in a lifting motion. Do not pull it from the fanned end of the tail.
- Press the shell together and lay the meat on top of the shell.
- Brush the meat with olive oil
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning and paprika on the meat evenly
- Place into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish and bake on the centre rack for 1 1/2 mins per ounce of the lobster tail. (i.e. a 4 oz tail will bake for 6 mins.)
- Remove the tail from the oven
- Spread the garlic butter on the meat
- Place it back onto the centre rack of the oven
- Broil it on high for 2-3 mins.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. (You can also stir it by hand in a bowl.)
- Blend well.
- Spoon butter in between plastic wrap and mould into the desired shape. Or store in a tightly sealed container.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Coop Can Cook for the recipe link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNabuR_D0BY&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.