EUROPEAN ORGANIC CHOPPED SPINACH (400G)
Preparation Time: 12 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 16 to 20 ounces frozen spinach (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: salt (to taste)
- Optional: freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Thaw the frozen spinach in a colander and squeeze it with your hands to get as much moisture out as possible. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan or saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté, stirring, until it is softened and aromatic.
- Whisk the flour into the butter and garlic; stir until blended. Cook, stirring, for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the milk and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and then add the nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Stirring constantly, continue cooking over low heat for 5 minutes or until spinach is tender and hot.
- Serve and enjoy
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Diana Rattray from TheSpruceEats.com for the recipe, link is https://www.thespruceeats.com/creamed-spinach-with-parmesan-cheese-3061231
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.