Buy Product(s): Australian Premium Black Angus Ribeye Steak
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1 10-ounce boneless steak, about ¾-inch thick
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- 1 tablespoon peanut or canola oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Maître d'hôtel butter, for serving
- Season steak with garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper, to taste on both sides.
- Using a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Cook steak until well browned, about 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare, depending on thickness.
- Transfer steaks to a warm platter, top with Maître d'hôtel butter, tent with foil, and allow to rest 5 minutes.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Sun Sentinel for the recipe link https://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/food/recipe-requests/fl-food-yafi-j-alexanders-steak-20170921-story.html