HOW TO PREPARE HONEY GARLIC STICKY CHICKEN TENDERLOINS!
AUSTRALIAN FREE RANGE CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (600G)
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook: 15 mins / Serving: 2
1 x AUSTRALIAN FREE RANGE CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (600G)
Cornstarch: for coating – makes the chicken crispy
Salt + Pepper + Dried Oregano
olive oil + butter
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
White Wine Vinegar
1. Combine cornstarch, salt, pepper, and oregano in a shallow plate.
2. Coat chicken tenders with the cornstarch mixture.
3. In the meantime heat up a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil in a 12-inch skillet set over medium-high heat.
4. Add the chicken tenders to the hot skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Turn over the chicken, add a tablespoon of butter, and continue to cook for 4 more minutes, or until cooked through. Use an Instant Read Thermometer to check for doneness. Chicken is cooked through when internal temperature registers at 165˚F.
5. While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce: combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, hot sauce, and vinegar in a small bowl, and whisk until completely incorporated.
6. Pour sauce over the chicken tenders and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken.
7. Remove from heat; garnish with parsley and sesame seeds (optional).
8. Serve with the pan sauce.
Serve the chicken with your favourite sides and enjoy!