How to prepare Italian Roasted Chicken?
Buy Product(s): NZ Free Range Chicken Drumsticks
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 dashes paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and pounded
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 sprigs oregano, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Rinse the chicken with cold water, pat dry with paper towels
- Add the Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, black pepper, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and oregano to the chicken drumsticks. Stir to coat well. Set aside.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30-40 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until the chicken turns golden brown, slightly charred and the inside is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Rasa Malaysia for the recipe link https://rasamalaysia.com/italian-roasted-chicken/