NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED 2 LAMB RACKS CAP OFF FRENCHED or SPANISH DUROC PORK CHOPS FRENCH CUT
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 lbs./1kg. lamb/pork chops
- 1/4 cup spearmint leaves (fresh chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (fresh chopped)
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Optional: 1/2 tsp. hot pepper or hot paprika ground
- Gather the ingredients.
- Wash the lamb chops and drain thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the herbs, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and spices. Add the lamb chops and mix well to coat the meat evenly.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the lamb chops. For best results, allow the lamb to marinate for at least five to six hours, or as long as overnight.
- Remove the lamb chops from the fridge and allow the meat to come to room temperature while you heat your grill.
- Lightly oil the grill rack or a grilling basket to prevent the meat from sticking.
- When the coals are hot, arrange the meat on the rack or in the grilling basket without crowding. Plan to cook the lamb chops in batches if necessary.
- Cook the lamb chops for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the cuts of meat. Be careful of flames from fat drippings, which can scorch the meat.
- Serve immediately, or hold the lamb chops warm for a short while by wrapping in aluminum foil and leaving to the side of the grill away from direct heat.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.