How to prepare Pork Shoulder Steak?
Buy Product(s): Spanish Duroc Pork Collar (Shoulder) Steaks
Preparation Time: 40 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 12 oz pork shoulder steaks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1.2 tsp oregano
- Place steaks on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Pound the meat with meat millet, being careful not to hit the bones to tenderize and flatten the steaks. Trim the fatty parts on the outside of the steaks.
- Place in a bowl or a large zip lock bag. Add the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a gas grill to 450-500F. Clean the grates.Place the meat (make sure there is no oil dripping) on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, until charred and the internal temperature reaches at least 145 F. I cook it to a slightly higher temperature.
- Let the meat rest for 3-5 minutes. Serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Cooking LSL for the recipe link https://cookinglsl.com/how-to-cook-pork-shoulder-steak-recipe/