Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch Premium Australian Tiger Prawns
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 650 g king prawns deveined heads discarded peeled tails intact
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter cubed room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 tsp. chilli crushed
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced large
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches black cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- A line cast iron pots with prawns and squeeze lemon juice over.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil and butter, and add garlic.
- While sauteing the garlic, add chilli, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour garlic sauce over the prawns and place lids on pots.
- Place in the oven for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread rolls.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Best Recipes for the recipe link https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/spanish-garlic-prawns-recipe/5slblle4
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.