Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch New Zealand Hoki Boneless And Skinless Fillets
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 ½ cup small pasta spirals
- 410 g can Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- ½ green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- ½ telegraph cucumber, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 400 g packet Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C fan bake.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn, red and green capsicums, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. Toss the dressing through the salad, seasoning to taste. Chill while cooking the Hoki.
- Place the Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 16 minutes, turning once during cooking. For conventional bake see packet instructions. Serve with the pasta salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Whisk lemon dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Food in a Minute for the recipe link https://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Spiced-Hoki-with-Summer-Pasta-Salad
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.