How to prepare Spicy BBQ Barramundi with Mango Salad?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 4 x 120g barramundi fillets
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 mangoes
- Olive oil spray
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup natural low-fat Greek yoghurt
- In a shallow bowl, combine coriander, cumin and turmeric. Add fish fillets and turn to coat.
- Preheat BBQ grill to high. Lightly spray mango cheeks with oil. Cook until lightly charred on each side and set aside. Cool and dice.
- Lightly spray the fish fillets with oil. Barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss mango, onion, spinach, avocado, coriander and lime juice.
- Serve fish with a salad topped with yoghurt.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank LifeShape Clinic for the recipe link https://lifeshape.com.au/healthy-recipes/spicy-bbq-barramundi-with-mango-salad/