Buy Product(s): Wild Catch Malaysian Barramundi Fish Fillets Boneless And Skin-On
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 4 x 120g barramundi fillets
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 mangoes
- Olive oil spray
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup natural low-fat Greek yoghurt
- In a shallow bowl, combine coriander, cumin and turmeric. Add fish fillets and turn to coat.
- Preheat BBQ grill to high. Lightly spray mango cheeks with oil. Cook until lightly charred on each side and set aside. Cool and dice.
- Lightly spray the fish fillets with oil. Barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss mango, onion, spinach, avocado, coriander and lime juice.
- Serve fish with a salad topped with yoghurt.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank LifeShape Clinic for the recipe link https://lifeshape.com.au/healthy-recipes/spicy-bbq-barramundi-with-mango-salad/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.