HOW TO PREPARE SWEET & SPICY PORK ROAST BARBECUED?
EU HORMONE FREE PORK COLLAR (SHOULDER) RINDLESS ROAST (2KG) | 5% OFF
Preparation Time: 15 mins / Marinate 120 mins Cook Time: 75 mins / Serving: 4/6
1 EU HORMONE FREE PORK COLLAR (SHOULDER) RINDLESS ROAST (2KG)
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
FOR THE MARINADE
5 large garlic cloves
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1. In a small bowl, combine salt & pepper & rub it over entire pork loin. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix together garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, chili garlic sauce & honey.
3. Add pork rub all over. Cover and marinate for 2-6 hours, turning occasionally.
4. Preheat your BBQ grill for indirect cooking, light one side of BBQ grill, leaving other side unlit. Heat to 450°F.
5. Grill for about 15 minutes over direct heat. Turn & grill for 1 hour over indirect heat until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
6. While the meat is cooking towards the end of the cooking time bring the reserved marinade to a boil for use as a sauce over the meat when serving.