Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Serving: 4
- 4 x Beef Burger Patties
- 4 x Cheese Slices (or cheese of choice)
- 4 beefburger buns (4 in. wide), cut in half
- About 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- About 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, rinsed and crisped
- 1 firm-ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- option grilled bacon
- Lay burgers on an oiled barbecue grill over a solid bed of hot coals or high heat on a gas grill (alternatively use a frying pan coated with a little oil; close lid on gas grill. Cook burgers, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside (cut to test), 7 to 8 minutes total add the cheese slices for the last 2 mins cooking till melted and remove from grill.
- Lay buns, cut side down, on grill and cook until lightly toasted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on bun bottoms. Add lettuce, tomato, burger, onion, and salt and pepper to taste (add grilled bacon if required). Set bun tops in place and enjoy. Ideally served with a side salad
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.