The best thing about this dish is that beef can be replaced by pork or chicken and the snow peas can be also replaced with broccoli or any other green vegetables. Both beef and snow peas are cooked in oyster sauce to prepare this dish.
- 3/4 pound flank steak
- 3 tablespoons oil (for stir-frying, or as needed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 5 too 6 ounces snow peas (trimmed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water (or chicken broth or rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.