The main attraction of this dish is the rice noodles that is quite chewy and can soak up the sauce in a proper way. The noodle is cooked with beef chunks and baby in black bean sauce.
Ingredients:For the Marinade:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound beef flank steak (sliced 1/4-inch thick across the grain)
- 8 ounces fresh baby corn
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 pound fresh hor fun
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Optional: light soy sauce (to taste)
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.