This is one of the options to get in the noodle section. Hong Kong noodles along with flank steak is cooked in asian sesame oil, Chinese rice wine, oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- 8 oz fresh thin chinese egg noodles ( also called hong kong noodles not wonton noodles)
- 1-1/2 piece flank steak
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine (preferably Shaoxing) or medium dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoons white pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 scallions cut into 2-1/2 inch pieces (1 cup)
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps quartered (2-1/2 cups)
- 6 oz choy sum, cut into 2-1/2 inch pieces (2-1/2 cups) or 1-inch wide broccoli florets
- special equipment: a well seasoned 14 inch wok (preferably flat-bottomed)
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.