Wish to have a perfect beef stew to be consumed on winter nights? The beef stew cooked with tomato, daikon, and carrot can be a perfect option to go for.
- 1 kg. beef flank (or you can use shin and any part of beef that’s suitable for slow cook, cut into big dice)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 480 g. tomato (vine, chopped roughly)
- 120 g. onion (or 1 medium onion, chopped roughly)
- 10 g. ginger (thin slice)
- 200 g. carrot (peeled it and slice into 2cm thick)
- 600 g. daikon radish (peeled it. Slice into 2cm thick and cut into quarters.)
- 700 ml. water
- 200 ml. light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 70 ml. rice wine
- 2 whole star anise
- 1/4 cinnamon stick
- Optional: dried orange peel (for extra flavour)
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.