Buy Product(s): Spanish Duroc Pork Collar (Shoulder) Steaks
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 higher-welfare pork neck fillet steaks
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , peeled and crushed
- 1 handful fresh sage leaves , chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Get your griddle pan on a high heat and let it get screaming hot. Lay the steaks out on a chopping board and drizzle a little olive oil over each one. Sprinkle over the garlic, sage, a good sprinkling of salt and lots of ground black pepper. Grate the zest of the lemon onto the steaks, then cut the lemon in two and squeeze one of the halves over them as well. Rub this marinade into both sides of each steak with your fingers so they are evenly oiled and seasoned.
- Place the steaks on your griddle or in a hot frying-pan (they make a bit of smoke, so get your fan on!). Make sure you don’t have too many in the pan at one time – there should be a gap between the steaks and they shouldn’t be touching each other at all, so if your pan isn’t big enough, cook in batches.
- Turn the steaks over after two minutes, then turn every minute until they’ve had 8 minutes cooking time in total. Squeeze the other half of the lemon over the cooked steaks and let them sizzle for a moment, then lift them out of the pan with tongs to a plate to rest for a minute before serving. Absolutely delicious served with some oven-baked jacket potato wedges, a lovely green salad and some hot chilli sauce.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Jamie Oliver for the recipe link https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/neck-fillet-steak/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.