Buy Product(s): CHRISTMAS MAPLE SMOKED GAMMON BONELESS COOKED LEG HAM SKIN-ON (~2KG) | NEW | CHILLED | 15% OFF
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 2 Hours 50 mins
- 1 (14-pound) cooked and smoked ham
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 20 canned pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and thyme.
- Put the ham in a large roasting pan, fat side up. Rub the ham with mustard glaze. Pour the pineapple juice into the bottom of the pan. Put the ham in the oven and bake for 2 hours, brushing every 20 minutes with the pineapple juice. Remove the ham from the oven.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using toothpicks, decoratively adhere the pineapple rings around the ham and put a cherry in the center of the pineapple ring. Sprinkle the pineapple rings lightly with brown sugar. Return to the oven, uncovered, and bake until the pineapples turn a light golden brown. Remove from the oven to a serving platter and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Food Network for the recipe link https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/old-fashioned-glazed-ham-recipe-1950022
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.