Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Pork Collar/Shoulder Rindless Steak
Preparation Time: 40 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 12 oz pork shoulder steaks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt — could use less if desired
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion — sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme — optional
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- Place steaks on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Pound the meat with a meat millet, being careful not to hit the bones to tenderize and flatten the steaks. Trim the fatty parts on the outside of the steaks.
- Place in a bowl or a large zip lock bag. Add the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a gas grill to 450-500F. Clean the grates. Place the meat (make sure there is no oil dripping) on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, until charred and the internal temperature reaches at least 145 F. I cook it to a slightly higher temperature.
- Let the meat rest for 3-5 minutes. Serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Cooking LSL for the recipe link https://cookinglsl.com/how-to-cook-pork-shoulder-steak-recipe/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.