How to prepare Pork Shoulder Steak?
Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Pork Collar/Shoulder Rindless Steak
Preparation Time: 40 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 12 oz pork shoulder steaks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt — could use less if desired
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion — sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme — optional
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- Place steaks on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. Pound the meat with a meat millet, being careful not to hit the bones to tenderize and flatten the steaks. Trim the fatty parts on the outside of the steaks.
- Place in a bowl or a large zip lock bag. Add the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a gas grill to 450-500F. Clean the grates. Place the meat (make sure there is no oil dripping) on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, until charred and the internal temperature reaches at least 145 F. I cook it to a slightly higher temperature.
- Let the meat rest for 3-5 minutes. Serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Cooking LSL for the recipe link https://cookinglsl.com/how-to-cook-pork-shoulder-steak-recipe/